Sick Sucker Soak
Baking soda balances Ph levels, sea salt replenishes minerals, magnesium flakes relax the entire system enabling rest and recuperation!
- Topical antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial (from 3 C’s Blend ingredient).
- Relieves itching.
- Reduces redness and swelling.
- Drawing clay for insect bites, insect stings, poison ivy, etc.
- Drawing clay for infected skin wounds and redness indicated by heat and swelling (not for use on open wounds).
- Soaking solution for symptom relief of viral infections such as chills, cough, body aches and fever.
- Soaking solution for symptom relief of skin reactions.
- Body mud for detoxifying and purifying the skin.
How to apply:
- POULTICE – Hydrate amount needed to make a paste and apply directly on the skin. Let dry completely. Rinse with cool water.
- SOAK – Add 1/4 – 1/2 of a jar to warm bath to prevent, shorten, and even eliminate various dis-ease and symptoms associated with imbalance from viral and bacterial infections. Soak for 10-20 minutes. Add a full jar if desired or you in are higher need of detox and/or sickness relief. Rinse, preferably with cool water.
- BODY MUD – Smear entire damp body adding small amounts of water as needed to spread. Let stand for desired amount of time, rinse in a hot shower.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Dead Sea Salt, Bentonite Clay, Magnesium Flakes, *3 C’s Proprietary Blend 9oz
*indicates organic ingredient
Disclaimer: None of these products or statements have been approved by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or replace medical care. Always consult your physician before using new products or attempting home remedies.
There are no reviews yet.