COUGH, COLD & CONGESTION
3C’s Blend for Cold, Flu & Allergy Relief! A strong preventative support and effective relief for viral and bacterial infections of the upper respiratory system, sinus, throat, etc!
Best Seller! Available in 5ML Drop Reducer Bottle
This multi-use powerhouse is a medicine cabinet essential. It’s available to purchase individually, and in the 3C’s Kit (3 products that are all medicine cabinet essentials and work synergistically together to get you feeling better!). If you purchase the kit you can save a little money!
You never know when a cold, flu or allergy attack will strike. Order now to have on hand, so you’ll be prepared when you need it.
How to use 3C’s Blend for Cold, Flu & Allergy Relief:
- Diffuser: Add a few drops of this organic essential oil blend to your diffuser, everyone benefits!
- Direct Inhalation: Add 1-2 drops to the palms of your hand and cup your mouth and nose to inhale. Clears sinus pressure, cold congestion and eases your breathing.
- Warm Bath: Add a few drops to a cup or two of epsom or sea salt and stir into your bath water for a soak, it will open you up!
- Direct Application: Apply to the throat and neck and cover with 3C’s Chest Rub to avoid any discomfort.
- Gargling: Known to cause HUGE relief of sore throat and congestion. Add 1-2 (max) drops to a teaspoon of salt, add warm water, stir and gargle several times.
- Neti Pot: Mix 1-2 (max) drops into salt and dissolve the salt into water as you normally would. I recommend not more than 1-3x per week, paying attention to your response and adjusting as needed. You can definitely over-dry your sinus.
BENEFITS of 3C’s Blend:
- Highly Antiviral
- Highly Antibacterial
- Cold & Flu Combatant
- Decongestant (sinus, nasal, & chest)
- Expectorant (loosen mucus)
- Cough Calming
- Sore Throat
- Immune Stimulant
- Sore Throat Pain Relief
- Disinfects the air you breathe!
- Has been shown to increase white blood cell production!
Ingredients: Essential Oils of *peppermint, *clove, *eucalyptus, *tea tree, *lavender, *wintergreen, *rosemary, *oregano