Are you looking for natural solutions for aches and pains?
Do you want improved concentration and higher mental alertness that isn’t from stimulants like caffeine or sugar? Look no further, LifeCo has an oil for that! Take advantage of the essential oil blend of peppermint and eucalyptus in Cold Pain Oil and Rub for pain relief, inflammation, improved concentration, short term mental alertness, plus much more!
These products are herbal medicine cabinet staples, in my opinion. They are crafted with organic essential oils, blessed for generations, and the list of aches, pains, ailments and inconveniences that respond well to application is impressive.
Cold Pain Oil & Rub provides relief from a long list of issues:
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle aches & pains
- Joint aches and pains
- Pain associated with arthritic conditions
- Tendonitis, tennis elbow
- Inflammation of joints
- Inflammation of ligaments
- Swelling associated with injury
- Fluid build up
- Overuse of a muscle causing swelling
- General inflammation, soreness, pain & burning sensations
- Nausea from dis-ease, car sickness
- Inability to focus
- Pain from varicose veins
- Minor congestion – also check out our 3C’s Blend for cough, cold & congestion
- Minor allergies – also check out our Allergy Blend
- Bug repellent – also check out our Bug Spray
- Itching, swelling, and discomfort due to mosquito, tick, spider and other types of bites – also check out our Green Salve, especially effective for tick and spider bites
- Disinfect and stop bleeding of minor cuts – also check out our Green Salve for amazing skin healing benefits
Cold Pain is available in two forms:
ROLL ON – a straight essential oil blend of peppermint & eucalyptus.
- Headaches – Apply to the scalp and massage.
- Minor Congestion – Apply to the hands then cup and inhale.
- Concentration / Alertness – Apply to the hands then cup and inhale.
- Nausea – Apply around the belly button and bottoms of feet, may also inhale from cupped hands.
This product is properly diluted for safe application anywhere on the body. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
RUB – with added chamomile herbal infusion for further healing, and carrier oil and beeswax for topical application.
- Frequent applications where skin can become sensitive after several applications of straight essential oils, especially cooling essential oils such as peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary without a carrier oil.
- A great option for larger areas of the body because it spreads nicely and a little goes a very long way.
- Not recommended for use on the scalp, use the roll on form for this application.
We never use water in our balms. This eliminates the need for chemical binders and preservatives, extends the shelf life, and produces a more concentrated final product.